Flexible Gym Memberships
Gym memberships at Bodyworld are flexible in an attempt to accommodate the needs, lifestyle and budget of our patrons.
- Payment for Daily, Weekly and Monthly memberships can only be made onsite at the gym. These memberships are non-refundable.
- Annual Memberships incur a 12 month contract and payments are automatically collected via Direct Debit on either the 1st, 9th, 17th or 24th of the month depending on the date of signup. For this type of membership, you can join online. Doing so will setup your direct debit arrangement and you will be issued with a membership card on your first visit to the gym.
- Special Membership Offers – These offers are advance payment offers. Payment must be made in full at the time of signup.
- Student Memberships – A current valid student card must be presented on entry to qualify for student rates.
- Under 18’s – For legal and insurance purposes, for patrons under 18, a parent must visit the gym and sign a consent form giving you permission to train before you can be admitted to the gym.
- Free Trial – We do not offer free trial sessions. Potential members are welcome to arrange to visit the gym. A member of staff will provide a tour of the facilities and answer any questions.
Please select your required branch from the main navigation. You can view the membership rates for the selected branch from within the membership prices tab.
Membership Card and Key Tag
All of our Monthly and Annual Gym Members receive a membership card and key tag for entry into the gym. The convenience of two methods of entry.
No, we do not charge a joining fee
We can arrange a bespoke family membership, please E-Mail Us with the number of adults and children in your family who would like to join and we’ll come back to you with a price.
We offer a discount to students, 60+, members of the Armed Forces and Blue light organisations. Evidence will be required.
Bodyworld Fitness App
We are currently working on our Bodyworld Fitness App.
Our new app will provide contracted members with exclusive access to a number of useful features to enhance their training experience.
The app will be available for both iOS and Android, Some of the features will include